Control every aspect of your image’s geometry. DxO ViewPoint automatically fixes skewed perspectives and restores subjects on the edges of the frame to their natural shape with just one click.
- Fix skewed perspectives: Manually use anchor points or the software’s automatic feature to correct skewed perspectives in wide-angle photos, from the simplest to the most complex.
- Restore proportions: For natural-looking shapes, automatically correct the volume deformation of faces, bodies, and objects at the edges photos taken with a wide-angle lens.
- Neutralize distortion: With DxO’s Optics Module database, the only one of its kind in the world, DxO ViewPoint can correct any type of distortion, including barrel, pincushion, and even fisheye effects.
- Straighten the horizon: Rebalance landscape photos by automatically straightening a slanted horizon line.
- No curve is too complex: DxO ViewPoint uses a sophisticated tool to correct the various types of distortion created by your lenses. Whether barrel, pincushion, or fisheye distortion, no unwanted curve in your image will go uncorrected, after which you can easily apply the perspective tools.
- Renowned expertise: Designed in our laboratories using an exclusive calibration process, DxO Optics Modules contain an extensive amount of data about the exact characteristics of each lens and camera body, providing you with corrections that are perfectly suited to your equipment.
- Add artistic blur: DxO’s sophisticated processing engine allows you to flawlessly reproduce the progressive quality of a blur and even replicate bokeh shapes. Simulate the effects created by reducing the depth of field in an image, which normally requires using an expensive tilt-shift lens. Images retain their relief—especially when it comes to highlights.
- Auto crop: Keep your photos full-framed no matter what corrections you apply. Whether you’re correcting perspective, straightening the horizon, or changing the point of view, the automatic crop feature will optimize the visible field. You can also manually customize the way you crop the image.