Begin your stop motion filmmaking journey today with the digital image capture software trusted by major motion picture studios and independent filmmakers alike. Bring your animation to life. Professional on-screen tools for precise movements. Step, play, capture, repeat.
- Support for Apple M1 Silicon (ARM64)
- Multiple camera support (up to four) – for additional hi-res capture or video assist
- “Making-of” capture integrated into the animation process
- Support for fractional display scaling on Windows and Linux (125%, 150%, etc)
- Recover from conforming failure
- Cinematography: Compose and light the perfect shot with camera controls, test shots and advanced image review tools.
- Audio: Import and edit multiple audio tracks. Perform dialogue track reading for multiple characters.
- DMX Lighting: Program animated lighting with simple keyframes. Automate work lights for the animator. Simple front light / back light programming.
- Motion Control: Use the intuitive graphical interface to program advanced camera moves.
- Timeline: Frame-based editing as simple as drag and drop. Adjust timing, reshoot sequences, and even restore deleted frames.
- Drawing Tools: Mark the screen to guide your animation with vector-based drawing tools. Plot and preview motion paths with the increment editor.
- X-Sheet: Plan your scene and track your progress in the X-Sheet side panel. Add reminders, sketch motion paths and adjusting timing.
- Guide Layers: Configure all of your composition guides, drawing layers and reference material from the Guide Layers side panel.
- Live View Mag: Use live view magnification to punch-in on a section of video assist image. (Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Fujifilm.)
- Waveform Views: View the mixed audio waveform in the Timeline or X-Sheet, so you can see what’s coming next while you are animating.Reference Track Audio
Use the audio from a reference movie within the audio workspace. View the video as you scrub through the audio and perform track readings.
- Time-Warp: Audio stays locked to your animation at the project frame rate. If you review your animation at a different speed, the audio adjusts to stay synced.
- Custom Face Sets: Create your own face set as a multi-layered Photoshop file. Add groups for mouth, eyes, ears, or whatever parts you need.