BlueStacks Offline Setup Rooted
An easy-to-use and powerful App Player that is designed to run Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with an instant switch between Android and Windows. No reboot is required. End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs.
- With the new hybrid convertible form factors, BlueStacks completely eliminates the need to carry two devices. The end consumer benefits from getting both Android and Windows at the price of a single PC.
- The seamless user experience, simultaneous use of Android and Windows apps, and multi-touch enablement are built on groundbreaking virtualization technology that requires zero configuration and is transparent to the end consumer.
- Once installed and launched, this application displays 10 pre-loaded applications, with a dedicated option to allow its users to download new ones from the Internet. There is no separate configuration screen, but only a few options, so you shouldn’t spend too much time setting up the program.
- BlueStacks Rooted can run the Android apps in full-screen, with very fast loading times and with absolutely no errors. Most of the games can be controlled by a mouse, just like you’d do on your typical touchscreen mobile phone.
- Another feature that’s worth mentioning is the so-called Cloud Connect, a separate tool designed to allow users to push their applications from the Android device to the PC and thus access them on the computer.
- The software integrates seamlessly with Citrix and Microsoft software delivery infrastructure and with Citrix’s Enterprise App Store. With BlueStacks, enterprise IT can deliver Android apps securely and effortlessly to any endpoint running Windows.
- This app runs on low resources and works just fine on Windows 10, but there are some minor compatibility issues on older systems, which means it may fail to load on Windows XP and Vista.