Backbone Artifact Edition
A post-noir narrative adventure. Become raccoon private eye Howard Lotor and explore dystopian Vancouver inhabited by animals as you uncover a deeply personal story of change and transformation.
- Post-noir dystopia: Backbone’s Vancouver is a dangerous place, bleak and dreary, but not entirely without hope. It’s a tale of a cold and uncaring world, interspersed with genuine connections and a bruised but undying drive to make a difference. Everyone wants to change the world, but not always for the better.
- Stunning visuals: The breathtaking combination of high-resolution pixel art and 3D effects like dynamic lighting, pouring rain, volumetric fog, and neon lights bring the sprawling City to life. Visit iconic Vancouver locations like Gastown, Granville, and Fairmont Hotel, reimagined in a world now inhabited by anthropomorphic animals.
- Evocative and unforgettable soundtrack: Original doom jazz soundtrack by Danchin and Arooj Aftab features an innovative combination of classic jazz and electronic music. Backbone’s OST is expertly crafted to create a cinematic, atmospheric, and simply jaw-dropping soundscape that serves and enhances the storytelling.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core 1.8GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 760 or equivalent
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How to play?
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!
Backbone Artifact Edition-CODEX iso (3.25 GB) | Mirror | Mirror | Mirror | Torrent