A quick and convenient music recorder to record music, playlists, albums, podcasts, audiobooks, and more. Record Music from Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal Music, Line Music, Deezer Music, Pandora, Soundcloud, YouTube Music and etc.
- Modify the default output path of the Audio Edit tool.
- Support to keep ID3 tags of Deezer Music tracks.
- Fix the issue of the blurry cover of downloaded Apple Music files.
- Fix bugs and other optimizations.
- Easily record music from different streaming services: Would like to preserve audio from streaming music sites in a simple yet fast way? Then we’re free to keep these audio files in different devices without any limitation or share them with our friends and families as we like.
- Keep original quality & ID3 tags of the recorded music files: Do you worry about missing original audio quality and important music information of the music file after recording? As a music lover, you attach great importance to the tag information.
- Support to record as multiple audio formats: Given different needs, AudiCable Audio Recorder can support multiple output formats.
- MP3: The most widely-used audio format.
- AAC: The successor of MP3 that is adopted as the default media format by YouTube, iPhone, and other platforms.
- WAV: A standard PC audio format that is developed by IBM and Microsoft.
- FLAC: An open-source lossless audio format that is fully compatible with many phones.
- AIFF: An audio file format can be playback in Windows computers, Apple computers, and other electronic audio devices.
- Free software updates and timely technical support: To keep up with the times, AudiCable software will be updated regularly. We will continually improve our software or add new features to the program. What’s more, in order to provide a better user experience for our users, AudiCable will always give you the timely technical support to solve the problem you encountered. So whenever you meet difficulties, please feel free to contact us.