The automated design of electronic modules based on printed circuit boards, allows you to perform a full range of design tasks: from creating a functioning concept to releasing a complete set of design and production data.
- A selected item is invisible while using the Edit > Duplicate command.
- Dragging multiple items by the Ctrl+Left mouse button leaves a copy of the items in the original location until the drag is completed.
- Zooming on a schematic document did not function properly if an object was copied and pasted in.
- A unified platform where all stages of the design of an electronic device are carried out.
- They are creating electrical circuits. Altium Designer supports bidirectional communication between the circuit and the board, which ensures the unity of the user interface and data model for the entire design process and increases its efficiency.
- Component management. A single model of each component has all the necessary components: UGO, seats, 3D-model, and behavioral models for the analysis of functioning.
- Verification of the project. The built-in XSPICE mixed analog and digital analysis editor and signal editor allow for AC analysis, transient analysis, calculation of the operating point, sensitivity analysis to parameter changes, Monte Carlo analysis, and other types of analysis.
- Designing a topology where tools have a logical structure and allow you to place and move objects in various modes.
- Supports flex-rigid boards. Altium Designer simplifies the definition and editing of areas with a flexible-rigid stack of layers consisting of different materials and having different thicknesses, which allows you to create flexible-rigid structures on one board.
- Designing devices from several electronic modules. Altium Designer allows you to design an assembly consisting of many connected boards and supports device designs from several electronic modules.
- Interactive tracing. The modern capabilities of the board editor allow the tracing of single conductors and differential pairs in various placement modes and adjust the length of the conductors.
- Interaction with mechanical CAD systems. The NATIVE 3D ™ graphics engine allows seamless interaction between the design of the electronic and mechanical parts of the product.
- Data management includes the functions of blocking, visual comparison of document changes, and revisions.
- Formation of design and production documentation for ESKD. Data for production and assembly are generated in batches using Output Job files. Draftsman tools allow you to quickly get a set of documentation for production and assembly.
Altium Designer 23.2.1 Build 34 Part1 Rar (2.0 GB) | Mirror
Altium Designer 23.2.1 Build 34 Part2 Rar (1.1 GB) | Mirror